YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE A LIFE!
TP4U Editor Nov 02, 2018 248 Views 0 Comments
Every 3 minutes, someone is diagnosed with blood cancer. 480 people each day. 20 people each hour.
There are many people in the community are fighting with blood cancer and LOOKING for a marrow match. It is a LIFE THREATENING and a time-critical situation for them.
Solution is YOU!
If you are between 18 and 60 years of age, you are eligible to register as a MARROW donor!
- Rare to find a marrow match. A possible one in thousands.
- Less than 25% of patients find a match within their siblings.
- Race and ethnicity matters in finding a marrow match.When you become a match to a patient, you have two options to donate.
Peripheral Blood Stem Cell (PBSC) Donation:
- A nonsurgical procedure - 85% of the times
Marrow donation is not scary as it sounds and every one of us has the UNIQUE power to save a life.
- A minor surgical process- 15% of the times
- A life time opportunity to Save a Life!
- Let us walk with Hand in Hand as a Community.
- Let us help each other for the Humanity.
About our Save – A – Life Campaign
- Initiated about 11 years ago in the USA | Now, the foundation has 12 chapters in the country.
- Running "Save-A-Life" campaign across the USA to create awareness on marrow donation to save lives for those who are fighting with blood cancer.
Join us to help yourself and others in the community