7 DUMB THINGS INDIAN MEN DO AFTER BREAKUP
Whether it's eating an entire tub of ice cream or throwing out everything that reminds you of them, breaking up allows for a whole host of unusual activities. But what should you never do?
Take a look at the top 7 :
1. Unfriending your ex from social media, blocking them and deleting all the pictures of the two of you from Instagram.
2. Trash-talking your ex over and over again. Life isn't an episode of Gossip Girl. By doing this, you're only proving just how immature you are.
3. Hiding or turning the other way if you spot your ex in public. You guys were in a relationship. So, what if it is over? Unless you're guilty of something.
4. Trying to make your ex jealous by posting pictures with someone else and acting overtly friendly with your ex's friends just to get some scoop on them.
5. Intentionally going to places where you're likely to see your ex.
6. Get unnecessary Haircuts, piercings, tattoos might not be a good idea.
7. Stalk your ex on Social media and posting quotes about breaking up online