Future Angel's Support Women Care: Sexual Assault Awareness Month
Future Angel's Care:
We Care about the Children Shelter and Family services.
We care about the Women Shelter and family services.
We Shelter for women and children suffering from domestic abuse and Medically needs. A place where there is no need to worry about their safety: a free, comfortable, and relaxed environment for those who need it the most. We provide family services to those who need help to rebuild their families.
Lastly, we are starting facilities for a foster-adoption program for children under the age of 18. We want to give child a chance to have the life they truly deserve.
Future Angels provides the support framework for the abuse Women shelter and Children's with disabilities parents, families. We all have a part in making our communities a more inclusive place for people with disabilities. Whether you are a young and with a disability, a parent, a teacher, a business owner, or a member of the community, you can play your part in making a difference.
The Children's and Women Shelter is a private, nationally accredited nonprofit organization. We have provided for Children and Women survivors of abuse, neglect, and abandonment in the Dallas Metropolitan area. Today, The Children's and women Shelter is a trauma-informed Care certified organization that provides a continuum of care throughout our family of services.
Future Angel's offers a full continuum of services to serve and support victims of family violence and their families from all backgrounds, with a special ability to understand and address the needs of the local community. Our 24- Hour Family Violence Hotline (888-786-1947) and Peaceful Oasis Emergency Shelter provide women in crisis safe places to seek help and refuge. Our caseworkers then work alongside each family to develop a plan for their long-term safety and self-sufficiency.
- Safety plan development
- Case management and referrals
- Informational and resource referral in person or by phone
- Peaceful Oasis Emergency Shelter
- Transitional housing
- Legal service consultation, referral and coordination (immigration and family law)
- Victim advocacy and court accompaniment
- Crisis Counseling
- Individual and group counseling for women and adolescents
Family Violence Shelter & Services
- In 2013, there were 76,704 reported victims of abuse by current or former spouses.
- Many others went unreported. This statistic excludes reported abuse between non-married intimate partners
- In 2014, Texas domestic violence hotlines answered 185,373 calls.
- In 2012, 114 Texan women were killed by intimate partners, more than 10% of the national total.
- 75% of Texas 16-24 year old have either experienced dating violence or know another young person who has.
- In 2013, 31% of victims/survivors of domestic violence requesting shelter were turned away due lack of resources.
Did you know?
- 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men in the United States have experienced some form of physical violence by an intimate partner.
- On a typical day, domestic violence hotlines receive approximately 21,000 calls, an average of close to 15 calls every minute
- Intimate partner violence accounts for 15% of all violent crime.
- The presence of a gun in the home during a domestic violence incident increases the risk of homicide by at least 500%.
- 72% of all murder-suicides involved an intimate partner, 94% of the victims of these crimes are female
We would appreciate your assistance in helping our dreams turn into reality.
You Can Reach Us: email@example.com * 888-786-1947