Indian wear is one of the most exquisite and intricate attires that you will find around the world. The Indian dress scene is now making major trends in the fashion industry. Check out the latest trends striking their mark in Indian style.
1. Lengha with Side Slit - These lenghas execute a fresh and appealing style. We have seen it on countless celebrities, including Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Vaani Kapoor, and Malaika Arora. To maintain the delicate look, pick relatively comfortable shoes so you can work the suit well.
2. Ruffle Sarees and Dupattas - Ruffle sarees are a major comeback of the 90s trend and can be styled in numerous ways. A tiny ruffle detailing at the border and pallu can make a world of a difference to your retro saree look. Or if you want to go bold and make a statement with the ruffles, layer the ruffle design in monochromatic or contrasting colors.
3. Heavy pita work dresses and lenghas for festive occasions - Pitta work is an ancient work of embroidery that is never out of fashion! Its beauty speaks for itself and suitable for the festive season. A gorgeous updo and sophisticated jewelry complete the royal look!
4. Heavy long jacket over tops and pants for fusion look - Want an effortless yet stunning look in your closet? Then this style is for you! Long jackets over a casual piece underneath creates an elegant look to wear on the go. Match it with a small crossbody or flats.
5. Lace overall for delicate looks - Lace over chaniya cholis frame a refined and subtle look. It looks breathtaking in pastels and sober colors! Pair it with minimal jewelry to accentuate the beauty of the dress.