Dallas Professional Women s Organization (DPWO)
TopPick Media attended the kick-off event of #2019PowerPanel hosted by Dallas Professional Women s Organization (DPWO) focusing on Inclusion in the Workplace on November 14.
With roots in Houston, a spark was ignited by Amber Jamshed, Founder of Houston Professional Women Organziation (HPWO) to bring together women of all professions and businesses into a single platform, a forum very passionate about promoting, celebrating and empowering women and youth regardless of the city they live in. After it's tremendous success in Houston, Amber Jamshed in collaboration with Irum Jones decided to expand to Dallas.
The inaugural event held at 12 Cuts Brazilian Steakhouse was a tremendous success and Dallas Ambassador Irum Jones shared this message post event "Our hope is that you were able to make great connections at the event for your business, workforce, non-profit and/or existing platforms because our goal is simple: connect, collaborate and celebrate (and we did just!)”
DPWO shared these stats that came about in less than 24 hours of the event taking place:
- Over 30,000 views by 11 PM CST thanks to our Print & Air
partners TopPickMedia & Radio Caravan
- Our amazing Panelists provided great insight and
generated 250+ unique content that is being translated
into 8 different languages: Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Arabic,
Gujarati, Spanish, Brazilian - Portuguese, Vietnamese
- 25 local non-profits and community groups attended
- 129 small business owners/ professionals attended
- 5 local civic servants from 2 different political parties
- Over 30 different countries were represented
- Over 16 different religions were in attendance
- The program was held in 100% English
"You might be wondering, what does this all mean... It means we're ready to dive into deep conversations about inclusion - and we are so thankful that the change leaders and the community feels the same way!" - Irum Rashid.