Padma Mishra: Art Of Balancing Act
An insight to the life of Padma Mishra, the owner of VISRAP entertainment. A girl from a small state in India, who comes to USA with some buried dreams and desires and then along with adapting herself in a new environment, taking care of all the home chores and family just decided to give wings to her passion.
She was always in love with music and decided to bring this music to the reach of the Dallas Community and thus was born VISRAP entertainment. Not only this she is also a Board of directors and Women Forum Co chair for Indian Association of North Texas.
1. What inspired you to start VISRAP Entertainment?
A: - When I moved to Dallas, had no friends, so involved myself in volunteer work for concerts and started enjoying and looking at the fact that no women are involved in this field, so I decided to start this venture.
2. What was the logic behind the name VISRAP?
A:- The name is a combination of my whole family, VIS from my son, Vishal, RA from my husband, Rajesh and P from my name, Padma. My family support is my inspiration.
3. How did you manage to do three shows back to back in 2018 all alone in spite of all the odds that you were facing in life?
A: - I am a challenge loving person, my self-confidence and my willingness to do things made me do this.
4. You are loved and surrounded by so many people around you, what’s the magic behind this?
A: - I believe in give and take, if you give love and respect, you are reflected back.
5. What message would you like to give to girls out there who have somewhere in heart to do something, but are not able to be that bold enough to ignite it?
A: - Whatever you want to do, people will give you advice, people will help you but in the end its you have to take it forward. Be yourself.
Women are the real architects of the society.
Happy Woman’s Day .