Viewed : 1494 times
As the largest not-for-profit? healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare. Today, Baylor Scott & White includes 48 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, more than 7,800 active physicians, over 47,000 employees and the Scott &? White Health Plan.
Healthcare is changing, and at Baylor Scott & White, we are changing it for the better. To do that, we've created a road map for our future—our System Strategy.
The visual representation of our System Strategy is called Our Core. At the center of Our Core are the personal Commitments our employees make to advance our work for the benefit of those we serve.
Founded as a Christian ministry of healing, Baylor Scott & White Health promotes the well-being of all individuals, families and communities.
To be the trusted leader, educator and innovator in value-based care delivery, customer experience and affordability.
- We serve faithfully
- We act honestly
- We never settle
- We are in it together
- Health – Transform into an integrated network that ambitiously and consistently provides exceptional quality care
- Experience – Achieve the market-leading brand by empowering our people to design and deliver a customer-for-life experience
- Affordability – Continuously improve our cost discipline to invest in our Mission and reduce the financial burden on our customers
- Alignment – Ensure consistent results through a streamlined leadership approach and unified operating model
- Growth – Pursue sustainable growth initiatives that support our Mission, Ambition, and Strategy
Baylor Scott & White provides full-range, inpatient, outpatient, rehabilitation and emergency medical services through 48 hospitals and more than 800 patient access points.
- 6.6 million patient encounters annually
- More than 800 patient access points
- 48 owned, operated, joint-ventured and affiliated hospitals
- 185 satellite outpatient facilities
- 26 ambulatory surgery centers
- 503 specialty care clinics
- Four senior health centers
- Seven urgent care clinics
- $11.1 billion in total assets*
- $9.1 billion in total operating revenue*
- $754 million in community benefit
- 208,789 hospital admissions
- More than 900,000 emergency department visits
- More than 3.8 million outpatient registrations
- More than 5,091 licensed beds
- More than 7,800 active physicians
- More than 47???,000 employees
- *Based on fiscal year 2017? BSWH audited financial statements
No Video Added Yet.